This section includes an Introduction to the Multi-Agency Policies and Procedures (MAPP), and outlines the context, principles, policies and definitions in relation to safeguarding adults who are experiencing or at risk of abuse or neglect.
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Safeguarding: What is it and Why does it Matter?
- 1.3 Preventing Abuse and Neglect
- 1.4 Making Safeguarding Personal
- 1.5 Information Sharing
- 1.6 Data Protection Act 2018
- 1.7 Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- 1.8 Leicester, Leicester and Rutland Safeguarding Adults Competency Framework